Recent content by T11

1. T11

What headphone amp to complement RME Babyface Pro FS?

Tried it out for a cpl of hours now, and it works quite well. Both headphones connected simultaneously. It sounds a little different compared to the MOTU M2, but I can't put it into words though. Guess it's just a case of getting-used-to. ATM in TotalMix looking for a way to control each...
  2. T11

:) Based upon the answers so far - especially that I don't need to uninstall the previous audio drivers - I can just install RME and try it out. Great news! My 'XLR vs RCA'-question was based around a quick look at the Schiit Magni+ vs the Schiit Magnius. And what drew my interest towards a...
  3. T11

I just got a RME BF Pro FS to replace the MOTU M2 on my Mac Mini (late 2012, Big Sur 11.6.1). I'm into music production (Logic Pro X and Cubase Pro 12, in 24 bit/44.1khz), specifically mixing so I'm searching for a headphone amp with good neutral sound (flat frequency response curve). As...
  4. T11

Kali LP-6/LP-8 V2 (2nd Wave) studio monitors released

I just had to register here to send a BIG thank you to Erin, Kali and others who have contributed very useful info about these monitors! Just bought the Kali Audio LP-6 2nd Wave and they are astonishing. WOW!! <3 <3 <3
Top Bottom