Recent content by supernova

1. supernova

Why audio equipment affects music genre preference?

I have never thought that gear can/should influence my listening preferences. I thought good gear makes music better
  2. supernova

I have tried lots of stuff in my library but it is all the same still -- I listen to metal when in the car or on the go somewhere but I just can't list to it in my home system. I don't like it.
  3. supernova

But as I say -- it has been a week already and I don't listen to metal and I never had such a period in my life. I doubt it is my mood
  4. supernova

Greetings! I would like to get some data and your thoughts on this topic -- why audio equipment affects music genre preference? Does it affect in your case? Do you care about it? Do you know other people who experienced same influence of equipment? Is there some data on the web about it, other...
  5. supernova

Topping E30 - worst sound detailing

That is what the test showed: only slightly better than guessing Just approved what Ltig said in the first message to this post.
  6. supernova

I did not adjust the levels. That was a test for me if I could really go 9 out of 10 but even with no levels adjusted the results are only slightly better than guessing.
  7. supernova

Hah the results of a blind test when I had no idea what DAC is playing or has it changed from the previous listening - listening to classical music I was right 7 out of 10 times, rock 6 out of 10 times Another test with which I thought I might do better: I didn't know the first DAC I start to...
  8. supernova

It doesn’t have a name you can google it. There are made maybe a hundred of those.
  9. supernova

I dont think anyone of them is broken - it is what u say. For me they are just different. Тип преобразования: 32-битное (2,8MHz DSD); Частоты дискретизации: 44,1-384kHz (16-32bit); Рабочий диапазон частот: 10Hz–40kHz; Динамический диапазон (ЦАП, моно): 110dB; Уровень выходного сигнала...
  10. supernova

I have added my set up Its just a dac with a bluetooth module and xmos usb based on 9038q2m chip
  11. supernova

Actually for me it is a problem of perspective. You label one of them broken because of the issue I have described and it is fine. But I have answered that the Topping E30 detail issue is much more noticeable, so why don't you call now e30 broken?
  12. supernova

I don't think it is broken. It's better to say unbalanced maybe. If we are talking if this a valid experiment - the detail issue I have faced is much more noticeable than this sound->volume issue I have described earlier But you are right anyway that this is going to assist me differentiating...
Top Bottom