Recent content by SuperDerpBro

1. SuperDerpBro

Is there any good, free remote controllable streaming software that runs on x86....

Spent a few hours really trying to learn how to use Daphile. I like it a bit more now. The only problem I really have with it now is that it sometimes forgets to use replay gain, lol. Randomly (rarely) a track will play without it. All of a sudden my stereo is 9+ db louder. Not the end of the...
  2. SuperDerpBro

Is there any good, free remote controllable streaming software that runs on x86....

Of course i searched. There are tons of random media apps, and the like. I only found 2 that were dedicated to audio quality, and had a clearly stated way of bypassing whatever OS's audio "stack," and were remote controllable with no screen .. So I came to ask the Audio Scientists. If you know...
  3. SuperDerpBro

Yea, I've seen its development over the years. Just never had any use for it. I play all video VIA MPC-HC/BE with MadVR. Clunky, but amazing quality renderer. Now that I think of it. I think i actually may have tried XBMC once.. attempting to get it to use MadVR but I failed, heh. Guess, i could...
  4. SuperDerpBro

I haven't used XBMC since the Xbox was relevant, heh. Thanks for the suggestion. Trying to keep this headless, for now anyways. The pictures are now showing up in Material. Not sure why they were not before *shrug* Everything seems to be working they way I want now! woohoo. :) Still kind of...
  5. SuperDerpBro

Of course. I did that, and restarted, twice. No change. Until a few hours later.. the pics are now different in stock daphile. but not in Material. Material shows the old ones.
  6. SuperDerpBro

I do all of my covers and artist images manually. I am very meticulous about my tags and art. None of the artist photos show up. It picks whatever it wants from lastfm and its often very wrong. GHOST DATA is not DMX last i checked LOL :D I see no way to change them. :( Even if it is not wrong...
  7. SuperDerpBro

Volumio is ugly. LoL. There were some other reasons, but its been quite a while. I'm going to be trying it again tonight though. It's many small things that I do not like about Daphile/Material skin. At it's core, it works well. It also sounds great. However there is always something that bugs...
  8. SuperDerpBro

.... that is not Daphile or Volumio? I dislike both. Been using Daphile/material for quite some time now. There's always something I don't like about it going on. It's also borderline torture to navigate it's options. I have many tiny PCs and don't want to buy a Pi, heh. Cheers :)
  9. SuperDerpBro

Trying to install Daphile but it is not seeing internal storage.

Cool. I'll try this. At some point, heh. Cheers
  10. SuperDerpBro

Yamaha R-S202 Receiver Review

Curious what people here think of this vs Fosi V3. I have a v3. I bought one of these Yamahas on a pretty good sale. I forget why I bought it, lol. An impulse buy. Didn't even check for a review here first. Still unopened and well within return window. Cheers :)
  11. SuperDerpBro

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

lul I literally just set it up. Though i may never remove it! :P
  12. SuperDerpBro

My non-Wonky knob V3 replacement arrived yesterday. Thanks Fosi :D
  13. SuperDerpBro

Another update: They ended up doing the right thing after a few more emails. :)
  14. SuperDerpBro

Yup.. Too bad I read their blatant lies, and believed them, when I ordered. :( heh https://fosiaudioshop.com/pages/return-policy
Top Bottom