Recent content by SUMAJU

1. S

CS43131 DAC with a cheap look...

Good evening people... has anyone tried this portable headphone dac...
  2. S

Yamaha A-S501 or IOTAVX SA3? or what...? haha!

Well, finally thanks to everyone's help, but mainly from the giant Zolalll, I have put together my first HIFI equipment, which I hope will be with me for some years... Yamaha a-s701 ELAC DBR62 WiiM Mini I am very happy. I haven't received the products yet, only the ELACs, but I will upload a...
  3. S

What is your vision about this Chrispy, I'm interested to know... I mean... if my idea is to slowly build up a HIFI equipment, isn't it advisable to go directly to passive speakers and an amplifier... it would be a starter equipment... in HIFI I'm an initiate, but I'm a musician, a lyric singer...
  4. S

I have to check that page you sent me about the Elac offer, because from the looks of it, you have to pay for them first and they buy them... it takes ten days or so to arrive, but I don't know the seller... I'm going to find out if he's reliable and if so, I'm going to go for the Yamaha AS501...
  5. S

ohhhh yeahhh!!! GENIALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! o_O:eek: thx!!!!!!!
  6. S

They look nice, but they're around 390 euros each... but future upgrades wouldn't be bad... The Elac Debut Reference DBR62, I can get a pair for 400...
  7. S

That Yamaha is interesting, but it costs my entire budget.... My idea is to go with either the Yamaha AS501 or the Iota, because my idea is in the future, not to have to change everything, but maybe modify the speakers and add a DAC, a CD player, a record player.
  8. S

I give you the right. You are absolutely right. I honestly don't know which speakers to buy. The speakers that Chrise36 recommended to me now, I'm going to analyse them. They look too good, for sure much better than the Sony ones, which are quite Chinese hahaha (with all the respect that Chinese...
  9. S

The budget in principle is around 750, between amplifier and speakers...
  10. S

Exactly, I live in Berlin, Germany. I haven't thought about speakers yet. The idea is to put together a HIFI system. That's why I'm thinking about investing in an amplifier that I can add parts to in the future. For example, a DAC, as I know that most of these amplifiers in this price range have...
  11. S

Good afternoon group, I'm a musician, but a total beginner in audiophilia... I'm very interested in learning and being able to sit in my living room to listen good classical, jazz, blues... I'm about to build my first equipment, and I have no idea how to start... I've been researching, watching...
Top Bottom