Recent content by stoyania

1. S

NC502MP

hi, I have the same dilemma as I currently use the same fronts as you 704 S2...may i ask what amp did you decide to buy?
  2. S

PCM61P DAC chip info requested from a Dennon DCD-660

the processing in DCM 370 is a combination of the PMD-100 chip (for HDCD decoding+a built-in digital filter) from pacific microsonics and the Burr-Brown PCM-59P multibit DAC
  3. S

Review and Measurements of Sabaj Da3 Dac compared to Dragonfly Black

hello...another year has passed and i am thinking to upgrade...what would be your recommendation in the same price range?
  4. S

Amplifiers based on Hypex/Purifi and maybe Pascal

@Arash has there been any further development on this? possibly selling some units to USA?
  5. S

Has anyone done any detailed review or analysis of Zidoo media players?

the specs seem to be top-line> howevernot much available in terms of user reviews.... any feedback from people that have listened to it?
  6. S

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

is anyone using the RCA outputs as a source for a powered subwoofer? any issues with the remote volume control?
  7. S

Why not eliminate the input buffer? (And a big thanks to March Audio!)

thanks for the clarification! one more question if I may: is there any better hardware in the March audio Purifi amp to justify about $500 (base buffer models compared) more than the VTV amp?
  8. S

Why not eliminate the input buffer? (And a big thanks to March Audio!)

hmmm...I thought March Audio was banned for delivering amps that didn't meet the advertized specs and not resolving the issues afterwards. Or did I misunderstand?
  9. S

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 questions

apologies for the dumb question but why isn't the lyngdorf using a Purifi amp stereo module? shouldn't they be promoting their own solutions?
  10. S

Frustrated Vortexbox User

i am not an expert in that area and looking for alternatives myself. by any chance have you looked into snakeoil-os.net?
  11. S

Choosing between KEF, PSB, and Chane towers

i know it is over a year since your last post in this topic few months already but curious what did you end up going with?
  12. S

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

hello, if I may ask how much was your totalAUD (including everything) for those to australia?
  13. S

JBL Studio 580 Can't find ANY measurements or frequency response graph online for JBL 580

thanks Richard! that is interesting, i would have expected that the JBLs are a bit better in movies and the infinitys in music. i currently have a Monitor Audio RX6 based 5.1 music setup but am thinking to spread those to 2 bedrooms and have a new set up with JBLs or infinitys. so you what made...
  14. S

JBL Studio 580 Can't find ANY measurements or frequency response graph online for JBL 580

hello, did you have a chance to compare the infinitys to the jbls? I know it is room and equipment specific but really interested to read your thoughts it it
Top Bottom