Recent content by Steiners

1. S

I need to listen flac. Which approach is best to use?

To reduce the number of options, I can say that my plan for now is this: 1. BOSS2 Player (thanks @Digital_Thor) -> Kali 2. AVR room correction If for some reason I don’t like the monitors, then 1b. WIIAmp -> Passive speakers with front port I'am not want much. If I get the sound close to my...
  2. S

Wait, I already watched a video with this guy where he compared Kali LP8v2 vs Kali LP6v2 for listening to music. He clearly formulated there that Kali LP6v2 is suitable up to about three meters, after 3m Kali LP8v2 is better. Link
  3. S

I can not say anything about audio part. But if I have 3m between spekers and 3m height triangle, than the lateral sides of an isosceles triangle have 3,35m. In any case, I don't sit like a statue. :)
  4. S

Сan you be a little more detailed? I can move the speakers 3 meters apart, and sit about 3 meters from their front. I had doubts about monitors precisely because of this. But here on the forum they said everything will be ok. In any case, I'll try to listen to them before purchasing.
  5. S

Thanks for your advices! I was already advised here to do a DSP correction, I read about it and realized that it is really worth. I think to do it when the speakers will be already instaled, so I could check the difference right away. I've been using Foobar2000 for many years. As for WIIM, I...
  6. S

Well, I probably came up with the following solution: DAC with Bluetooth(AptxHD/LDAC) -> Kali LP8. I can use any source I like and if suddenly Kali is not to my liking, I can switch to an amplifier + passive speakers. In any case, it’s not easy for me with passive speakers, because the wall is...
  7. S

Kali says „The LP-6 has a Maximum Listening Distance of 2.2 Meters, and the LP-8 has a Maximum Listening Distance of 2.8 Meters"
  8. S

I have computer with 1Tb music. The budget is only for audio. For 500-600€ I can get right know for example 3030i used for 300 and some dac/amp for the rest.
  9. S

My budget is up to 600€. I consider used equipment
  10. S

Hi, not loud mostly of time. Good sound at low volume is important for me. Active speakers was my first idea. But just to understand, why mostly of HiFi sites and reviews speak about apms und speakers, and not about monitors? As is they are not for home.
  11. S

This is a really interesting idea. I'll try to look for reseachers or reviews on this topic.
  12. S

Oh yes, this is a great temptation and seems to be what I need. ;) I'm already looking at used items stores.
  13. S

Thanks, but I don't consider this option. I prefer to have everything at my disposal and not depend on the net
  14. S

Yes, I found some amps with LDAC with good reviews, like aiyima 08pro etc. They are cheap and I can invest more in speakers
  15. S

I have silent computer. My room is 3,5X4x3(H) und I can sit about 3-4m from the front of speakers. Kef R3 is out of budget. I have already read about Kef LS50 Wireless and I like this solution, including aesthetics. But the budget...
Top Bottom