Recent content by stealthie

1. S

Crown XLS2502 Stereo Amplifier Review

Wow thanks for finding that. Thats exactly what i was looking for.
  2. S

Thats an option. If the numbers from Crown are to be believed bridging would give me 800watts more power. Thats kind of what im trying to find out. How many more watts i would get from bridging the channels. Because 800watts to each channel is huge, but if i could get more that would be better lol.
  3. S

Its on a truck and i have a 7000w generator onboard.
  4. S

My bad i should have been more clear. I plan on using this for a mobile application with two subs in one box wired together for 4ohms.
  5. S

Yes thats my current plan. 2 subs on this one amp with both the channels bridged to output 4ohms. I think thats the best way. I see from the review that it hit about 800w per channel into 4ohm which is a little higher than Crowns numbers. But would like to know how close it gets to 2400watts...
  6. S

Hey everyone, new to the forum. I found this thread searching for 2502 reviews and found this review very helpful. My only question is how many clean watts could this do bridged at 4ohms? I see the impressive numbers it did with 2 channels, but would like to know real world numbers bridged. I...
Top Bottom