Recent content by spanayotov

1. S

Morrow SP3 Review (Speaker Cable)

I have a business idea. I could offer a break-in service for cables and other audio equipment.
  2. S

Apple's first high-end headphones

Happy to see the batteries are relatively easy to replace. IMO the biggest drawback of AirPods and AirPods Pro is the non-replaceable batteries. And this applies to all other wireless earbuds. I watched someone on youtube replacing the batteries in 1st gen AirPods but the process is extremely...
  3. S

Apple's first high-end headphones

Do you have any condensation issues? There are some reports of water droplets forming inside the cups.
  4. S

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

AirPods Max AirPods, AirPods Pro when in ears testing becomes possible Bose QC35 II, Bose 700, Sony XMs, various Beats phones. It would be interesting to see how the big sellers compare to "audiophile" headphones, both from established manufactures and boutique ones. I have a feeling that some...
  5. S

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Currently own: Bowers & Wilkins P5 series 2 AirPods 2 Previously owned: Sony MDR-CD380 Sennheiser HD 201 Sony MDR-EX71 AKG K81 DJ Grado Alessandro Music Series One Altec Lansing iM716 Westone UM3X Klipsch Custom 3 Audio-Technica ATH-A1000X Shure SE110 Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
  6. S

Anybody had experience wih the AT ATH-A1000Z

I owned their predecessor years ago, the ath-a1000x. Their headband design was an issue for me. It was quite wide for my head and as a result the headphones did not clamp enough. The little pressure they had was applied mostly under my ears and not above. I remember having to press them against...
  7. S

Master Complaint Thread About Headphone Measurements

Hi All, First, l would like to say just how much impressed I am of ASR, such a great community. I only wish it existed years ago when I listened to headphones mostly (as opposed to speakers) and my goto place was head-fi forums. Regarding headphone measurements. I think it would be useful if...
Top Bottom