Recent content by SoundsGood2Me

1. SoundsGood2Me

Neumann NDH20 Review (Headphone)

Amir, Thank You for staying so consistent with all your tests. I'm starting to pick up what you're laying down with speakers / headphones. AND IT IS SO MUCH EASIER BECAUSE YOU ARE SO CONSISTENT WITH HOW YOU REPORT DATA. Every report starts and proceeds in the same orderly fashion, with the...
  2. SoundsGood2Me

Resolving Measurement Issues with SONCOZ SGD1 DAC

Amir I for one appreciate all your efforts, especially as it's such a unique niche to be in, and I understand you're "retired." But don't let the jealous nit-pickers bring you down, I think you're doing pretty good. What's your subscribership at now? Please keep it up, you've exposed so much...
  3. SoundsGood2Me

Stax SRM-Xh Review (Electrostatic Headphone Amp)

Thank You Amirm! Stax are still a unique product, and deserve respect Thank evolution that we now have Planar Magnetic A current-hungry version of EStats
  4. SoundsGood2Me

SMSL VMV A2 Review (Stereo Amplifier & DAC)

400w out of that lil box!?! With those measurements?!? The future's bright even if it doesn't play over 20khz - no one will notice. I have to wonder about long term reliability though. Edit: Thank You Amir! How rude to forget.
  5. SoundsGood2Me

Topping BC3 Review (Bluetooth Receiver) & BT CODECs

THANK YOU Amir! You keep outdoing yourself. This is some VERY relevant info, Donation Inbound. YOU SIR ARE WALKING IN THE FOOTPRINTS OF JOHN ATKINSON
  6. SoundsGood2Me

Alpine UTE-73BT Review (Head Unit)

Thanks Amir! Careful: Car Audio is a huge market, you might get some pressure to keep measuring 12v devices. I'm just glad you've pointed out the best home audio gear, there's some GREAT VALUES out there!
  7. SoundsGood2Me

Amazon Basics 80 Watt Amplifier Teardown

AmirM - Apologies. THIS IS YOUR BEST EVER RECOMMEND DCA AEon
  8. SoundsGood2Me

Amazon Basics 80 Watt Class D Amp Review

Amirm - I bought DCA AEons because of your test - Thank You
  9. SoundsGood2Me

Understanding FFT in Audio Measurements

Thank You Amirm! I've been reading John Atkinson's Stereophile tests for ~30 years now, and it, literally, took me 5 years to even begin to understand what he was talking about. Gradually, thru time, I could compare one graph from one amp, to the same graph from another, and began to...
  10. SoundsGood2Me

ASR Getting Into Measuring Headphones!

Thank You Amirm! I truly appreciate your unbiased 3rd party inspection, especially since you seem VERY Technically Adept. And your reporting skills are excellent, too - you're easier to understand than even John Atkinson. I bet there's headphone manufacturers out there that are going to have...
  11. SoundsGood2Me

Chord Huei Phono Preamp Review

Thanks Amirm! They better photosynthesize some better plankton.
  12. SoundsGood2Me

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

Thanks Amirm, You're doing Gods' Work.
  13. SoundsGood2Me

Headphone Measurements Using Brüel & Kjær 5128 HATS

Amirm I'm not going to pretend I understand the technology, but I for one greatly appreciate your search for The Best. It certainly calls out the manufacturers to do better!
  14. SoundsGood2Me

Announcement: ASR Will Be Measuring Speakers!

Good 4 U Amir! I hope You keep shaking things up!! SINAD IS KING, and we live in Good Times.
Top Bottom