Recent content by Soikki

1. S

Anthem AVM60 Review (AV Processor)

AVM 60 has the same "direct option"
  2. S

UpTone Audio EtherREGEN Switch Review

I made a longish test of etherregen and an external master clock. After five days of tests, I ended up hearing no difference. With or without external clock. I also had the pleasure of having a pricey Farad power supply for Etherregen, and a "thumb thick" ethernet cable. You can read my review...
  3. S

This would be great, but I'm a little bit worried about the scientists. Do they have capability of electronic measurements? My belief might be questioned...
  4. S

You poor, miserable mortals. I am currently tinfoiling my house to protect my ethernet connections from unwanted interference. I have banned cellular phones, wlan etc from my family. After tinfoiling I'll be looking how to move into Amishland with my family as there unwanted RFI noise might be...
  5. S

I wrote there that ARC is disabled for all inputs. So if I listen to analogue source, it isn't going through AVM60 DAC. If you mean my comparison of Arche vs. AVM60, I did it like this: -bluesound connected to AVM60 with coaxial. Listened for a while -disconnected coaxial cable from...
  6. S

I have been an AVM60 user for about three years. During that time, I recall doing roughly three firmware updates. Whenever I've been using the menus for configuring the device, I have never experienced any "freeze" or other misbehaviour. I have disabled ARC for every input. I mostly use AVM60...
  7. S

I have a blog page (Https://diabolusinhifi.com sorry in Finnish) and a fellow hifi-enthusiast contacted me, asking to evaluate etherregen. Even though in a few writings I had very seriously questioned possibility of audible differences in ethernet stuff, NAS boxes etc. Naturally I told him...
Top Bottom