Recent content by sndp

1. S

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

IEM with which I've experienced it: Etymotic ER2XR Will try some more IEMs (all of the ones I have are low impedance). What does "low impedance IEM taking noise" mean? If you meant "making noise", why do low impedance IEMs make noise?
  2. S

The reason I suspect cellular interference as well (apart from the similarity of the buzzing sound to cellular interference) is because I've seen a correlation between bad network reception and the noise. Also, used the DAC with phone on airplane mode on a long flight yesterday and it worked...
  3. S

With the BGVP T01 dongle DAC, I used to get a lot of pops and crackling sounds which I'm told is a Samsung issue (similar issues reported with iBasso DC01/02). This feels like a very different issue and the buzzing noise sounds like cellular interference (insulation issue?).
  4. S

I'm been using the Meizu Hifi Pro with a Samsung Note 10+ and experiencing a lot of interference that causes annoying buzzing sounds similar to cellular interference that makes it practically unusable with my phone atleast. Is this a known issue? Before it, I was using the Venture Electronics...
Top Bottom