Recent content by slagbat

1. S

DJ equipment setup in Japan apartment has a lot of feedback

Thanks. I'll try to see if anyone I know has one I can borrow to see if it does the job.
  2. S

Just in case anyone is interested. I got my Hum X today and it's not fixed the issue or done anything at all so I guess it's back to the drawing board!
  3. S

My plan is to use the Hum X so I can then properly earth everything. I'm still getting a hum now (it's started creeping in again). Going to get a voltmeter and check my earth is properly grounded too (I have a sneaky suspicion that it might not be).
  4. S

Thanks for all the help everyone. Going to order one of those HumX's as that looks like it will solve the issue.
  5. S

Thanks, just looking in to that now but the issue I have is that they can only be used for one piece of equipmentand not a power block.
  6. S

It was all in one socket on a single power block.
  7. S

I've tested unplugging the fridge and it didn't change it (I think that's on a different circuit) but I do think it's the lights as when I turn down the dimmer on them it hums too (I had this relvalation about an hour ago). I've tried turning the lights off but the hum still happens but I still...
  8. S

Hum and noise from the power lines. Will edit my post. Also I've just tried plugging it all in to a different socket and all of the hum has gone so I'm guessing it means something on the other sockets is causing the issue (although I've turned everything off and it's still there). This does...
  9. S

HI all I'm in desparate need of some help/advice and someone recommended that I post in here. I have setup all of my DJ equipment in my Japanese apartment but I am getting a lot of hum/noise from the power lines through the system which increases if I turn lights or other significant bits of...
Top Bottom