Recent content by SitronNO

1. S

Manually time-aligning subwoofer(s) to mains - how to

I measured the sub alone (in other words the LFE-channel), and that will always get a 10dB boost. Ref: https://hometheaterhifi.com/editorial/the-misunderstood-01-lfe-channel-in-51-digital-surround-sound/ For this reason, home Dolby Digital equipment is pre-set to play LFE data 10 dB higher than...
  2. S

Can you please explain to a newbie how and where to do this step, and what I am supposed to look for? (Or give a link to someone who does :-))
  3. S

1. Placed the mic (UMIK-1) at MLP, pointing upwards. 2. Turned the volume on my AV-receiver (Anthem MRX 740) up to -25dB, so SPL showed about 78dB 3. In my AV-receiver, I turned off XO for all channels (speakers). I did not, however, turn off my ARC (Anthem Room Correction) 4. I checked that the...
  4. S

While I am trying to align the sub to my fronts, I followed the steps from the first post: Measured my speakers+sub, one by one, with XO turned off, and did a 30-150Hz sweep. Now I am trying to figure out if it's all correct, by looking at the graphs, and to me it seems that all speakers are...
Top Bottom