Recent content by Sir Sanders Zingmore

1. Sir Sanders Zingmore

A Call For Humor!

2. Sir Sanders Zingmore

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

You are of course 100% correct. Just be sure that you remain true to your own philosophy by ensuring that when you use your ears you are only using your ears
  3. Sir Sanders Zingmore

Is Crypto Dead?

An interesting analysis of NFTs, with a lot of background on crypto and blockchain. Warning: its a very long video ( I found it worthwhile nonetheless)
  4. Sir Sanders Zingmore

Behringer DCX2496 EQ Review

I used one of these years ago in an active setup. The issue I found with the PEQ is that much of the available processing memory was used up in the crossovers and if I recall correctly, only maybe three PEQ filters could be applied with the remaining memory
  5. Sir Sanders Zingmore

BACCH4Mac Pro Edition - For those considering BACCH

I pay very close to zero attention to the microphone arrangement of my recordings. My subjective experience is that in some cases BACCH dramatically improves the listening experience. In most cases it slightly improves it (well worth the entry level price in my opinion) and in a small number of...
  6. Sir Sanders Zingmore

one of the reasons I’m still considering the considerable upgrade from the intro version of BACCH is that the next level up has head tracking. This would remove the ”problem” of the Sander’s limited sweet spot
  7. Sir Sanders Zingmore

I agree completely being a Sanders owner myself! I have the intro version of BACCH4mac. To me, the intro version makes such a massive difference that it’s well worth the price of entry. I really struggle to see how the next level up could be worth the huge leap in price (even more for me with...
  8. Sir Sanders Zingmore

My God, Its Full of Snake Oil

For a moment I wondered what a 1951 security treaty had to do with audio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANZUS
  9. Sir Sanders Zingmore

A Call For Humor!

That picture has obviously been doctored. No way you'd get a cloudless shot of the UK
  10. Sir Sanders Zingmore

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

I haven't read the entire thread so apologies if this has been asked: Does this mean this device can be used as a 4-channel DAC?
  11. Sir Sanders Zingmore

A Call For Humor!

that's a much nicer name than what my kids call them :)
Top Bottom