Recent content by SIMJEDI

1. SIMJEDI

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

You will have to buy and solder both barrel plug and ac plug as it comes with none already installed.
  2. SIMJEDI

Go for one that has high amps as this will help with the with bass notes and be able to feed the amp faster with the needed power. I use the Mean Well HLG-320H-30A and it has performed very well when used for both full range and bass duty. A bit pricey but it's built like a tank and high quality.
  3. SIMJEDI

Received one of these today. I like it more than the A07. It has a warm sound that matches well with some Klipsch Reference R-40M's. Paired with a Mean Well HLG-320H-30A power supply (30V x 10.7A) it's cool, noiseless and can get pretty loud. I'd say A07 for warm speakers if you would like to...
  4. SIMJEDI

Aiyima A07 PRO

My MiniDSP Flex is the same way. I had to run Bluetooth through the analog outs of a FiiO BTA30 Pro into it to get the volumes I was looking for. I now have a double conversion but the volume is much louder.
  5. SIMJEDI

Review and Measurements of Essence HDACC II-4K HDMI DAC

@aztecsurf @bobrapoport Any word on a fix yet? I'm very interested in this device as I also have a Shield. This is my plan. Sources into a HDFury VRRoom with video out going to my projector and the audio out of the Fury 1080/720 port into the Evolve II-4K.
  6. SIMJEDI

Which power supply should I pair with AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 amp?

Thanks. Yes I'm interested in the enclosed design. It was throwing me off as it's main advertised function is for LED lighting so I thought it may have been incompatible.
  7. SIMJEDI

Which power supply should I pair with AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 amp?

Would a power supply like a Mean Well HLG series work well for the A07? Some of them come with adjustable voltage and amperage. Mean Well HLG-320H-24 Power Supply, Switching, Single Output, 320 W, 24V at 13.3 A
Top Bottom