Recent content by Silou

1. Silou

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Canton GLE 416.2 Multiple of these might work well in a home theatre with an acoustic screen. Canton claims that they can play down to 45Hz, but I really doubt that.
  2. Silou

Genelec 8341A SAM™ Studio Monitor Review

I would love to see a review of the Genelec 8020
  3. Silou

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

I can think of three situations this DACs balanced output can be used for: 1. headphone amp 2. active speakers 3. speaker amplifier In 2 out of 3 the remote is fundamental in my opinion. Changing volume with two tiny buttons is a pain in the ass and even impossible if the device is not in reach...
  4. Silou

Is it possible to add a remote like the SGD1 has? Otherwise not really fitted for active speakers and hence nothing for my purpose. Unfortunate :(
  5. Silou

@Ben1987 Is there a remote available? Is the output variable or fixed? Atleast three people asked this questions and no answer yet :(
  6. Silou

Remote? The digital out is a great addition in my opinion :)
  7. Silou

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

How mich Vrms can it deliever in combination with an Android phone?
  8. Silou

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

Really impressive performance but it looks so ugly o_O
  9. Silou

Making a Case/Enclosure for the Khadas Tone Board

Where is the manufacturer located at? I might be interested, but only if I do not have to pay ridiculous shipping costs.
  10. Silou

Why not? I think that is exactly what a community is about... You do not have any disadvantage from it, do you?
  11. Silou

Looks really nice. Do YOU plan to share the CAD files? ;)
  12. Silou

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

I have no problems with the KTB (2.24.0) and Windows 10 1903. I have got an older driver version though (10.0.18362.1)
  13. Silou

DIY: Summer Projects

The new knobs arrived today. They were 4€ each and are very well made. I am currently waiting for some spacers to arrive so I can continue the soldering. The first picture shows the signal rings in complete darkness and running on 24V. They are really not that bright :D
Top Bottom