Recent content by shoobopper

1. S

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

I have decided on my solution. I will have 6in xlr y-cables to interconnect the su-8 to both the 789, and the nobsound mini. I will output from the nobsound mini to my 305p's with xlr 3ft cables as they will be sitting on my desk. This allows me individual control of each volume while...
  2. S

Wouldn't XLR be useless at that point because the ports are already occupied with the interconnect between the SU-8 and 789? Or should I go down the XLR splitter route. Thank you everyone for replying so far :)
  3. S

Here’s the gist of my questions: I have an smsl su-8 with a thx aaa 789 order processing. I am purchasing jbl 305ps. I am looking to interconnect my su-8 and 789 with xlr. My goal is to have each volume easily adjustable (preferably with the remote for the su-8). For the powered monitors should...
  4. S

I understand that it is able to change volume, I was just wondering if xlr and rca output volumes were able to be controlled independently.
  5. S

Are each inputs' volumes able to be individually controlled? If I were to hook up powered monitors with RCA and headphones with XLR, can they each be individually controlled? This question also goes for multiple inputs via XLR splitters.
Top Bottom