Recent content by ShoKz

1. S

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

I´m not aware of that. How can i do that chargeback?
  2. S

@JohnYang1997 can you tell me the contact i should go to please?
  3. S

Also, i can send you the RMA number and printscreens of the conversation to prove you i returned them a working L30 (with very old serial number - 1st batchs).
  4. S

They said the same thing to me but i found that damaging a working unit and send a photo of it was kind of scatchy. I prefer to pay shipping and sent to them.
  5. S

@JohnYang1997 they recieved my l30 on 25/01/2021 and since that day i recived 2 messages saying "your refund will be made in a few days" (last one on 4/02/2021). Since then till now no word from them. They read my messagens but no repply. Unfortunately i paid with credit card. Never had a...
  6. S

Hello guys. Had to return defective l30 (recent l30 problem) to audiophonics.fr, paid shipping costs and i´m wainting on a refund since 25/01/2021. @JohnYang1997 said audiophonics was a topping distributor and i went and buy from them and now no one repply from my tickets about the refund. My...
  7. S

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

thank you for that info. ill talk to them..
  8. S

agree with you. custumer comunication is very bad in my first experience with audiophonics. i´ll try to switch to black version and hope they don´t send me to the end of the waiting line. i ordered the silver version by the end of july. its so sad....
  9. S

The response to me 30 min ago was: "We will receive L30 black next week, but Topping is still out of stock of L30 Silver. We asked for an delay estimation again." Audiophonics (topping oficial reseler).
  10. S

They repply saying L30 black is back in stock next week. But the silver version (that i ordered) won´t have stock soon because topping is not sending them soon. Can anyone confirm? @Veri is yours the black one? Should i change my order to black.? This is ridiculous... just stock in black... very...
  11. S

Nah, I´m stuck with audiophonics... i paid and ordered L30+E30 on 31 of july and i´m still waiting..Open 2 tickets with them asking for updates on my order and no repplys in 48h+... starting to be angry with this..
  12. S

Have someone ordered L30 from audiophonics?
  13. S

By the last post of zeos on his new HQ is possible to spot, i guess, a topping L30 amp.. Maybe a review in a few days Topping L30 on top of a topping D10S.. if i´m right source: zeos
  14. S

Nice. At least you got some feedback. Maybe you should order only when you see stock is avaiable on their website.
Back
Top Bottom