Recent content by shivraman

1. S

FS: Genelec 8351b SAM 3-way Coaxial Monitor PAIR PLUS GLM 2.0 Kit - MINT condition $6750 - SOLD

*****BUMP******** Still available. Motivated to sell, so please make reasonable offers. I have these listed on several other sites - USAudiomart, AudioGon, Gearspace, and Reverb, for those who want the protection offered by those sites. I have priced them slightly higher as all of those sites...
  2. S

FS: Genelec 8351b SAM 3-way Coaxial Monitor PAIR PLUS GLM 2.0 Kit - MINT condition $6750 - SOLD

From past experience, I know it can take some time for expensive gear to sell, but I am now including the GLM 2.0 kit at my asking price in order to sweeten the pot.
  3. S

I should add, I am a long time reader of ASR and enjoy learning from the smart, engaging posts on these forums. I have become increasingly dejected over the nonsense that is peddled in the high-end audio world, and the Genelecs were to be my way out of the insanity. Unfortunately, as happens...
  4. S

Purchased end of November 2022 from Sweetwater as "Open Box" in mint condition, for $8268 inclusive of taxes. Asking price is $6750 for the pair of speakers PLUS GLM 2.0 kit . I will split PayPal fees if using - so your part will be 2% of purchase price. Used sparingly for playback and barely...
Top Bottom