Recent content by Shinrei

1. S

Sabaj A20h Balanced Headphone Amplifier Owner's Thread

What do you use in your setup with your A20h?
  2. S

Nord's new Value-Line Hypex NCore MP series

@boggit10 If I wanted to pair one of your multi channel power amps i. e. NORD ONE MP NC252 multi channel to my Denon x4500h, can I change the voltage gain input sensitive to more than 26 dB? Since the Denon clips above 1.2 volts. Your specs says "26dB Voltage Gain Input Sensitivity 2.3Vrms"...
  3. S

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Channel Amp Review

Nice furniture. What brand is it?
  4. S

No I didn't, but after I did it works again. Thank you very much!
  5. S

Today the remote control stopped responding even when I changed its batteries. That's a shame since I find it easy to change the gain when switching between headphones and IEMs. However, when I search for a replacement I find this description: 'Sabaj Audio Amplifier Remote Control, suit for...
  6. S

Great to hear. I've had a IFI stack previously connected single ended without issues. It was first by reading reviews by Amir and forum posts I learned about balanced connections and ground loops. So I was a bit nervous going the SE route would give me trouble, since I use my PC as source but...
  7. S

I ordered one from Amazon yesterday as well. However, I currently have an Aune X1s GT i will be using as a DAC to feed the Sabaj A20H with a RCA connection. Will that limit the amount of power delivered from the Sabaj? I'm considering the SMSL DO100 in case of the Aune will limit the power and...
Top Bottom