Recent content by sharagan

1. S

"Forced" Impulse buy of Meze Empyrean, now what?

@staticV3 I want to thank you for the Oratory settings. The result is incredibly good!
  2. S

what exactly does the allo usbridge do?

Hi Guys, I have a USBridge from Allo, which I bought back in the days, when I believed in snake oil (before discovering ASR :D). It is my understanding that many times addons for improvement result in a degradation of the result. Therefore my question: Would it make sense to remove the...
  3. S

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Thank you. What would be please the easiest way to add ground?
  4. S

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

I am not sure if my question is RME related or headphone related. I am using an RME ADI-2 FS in combination with the Meze Empyrean headphone. When using a short custom made cable all is good. When I am using the factory provided 3m long cable I hear a silent hum, when nothing is playing. The hum...
  5. S

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

I'm not looking for an upgrade, I was really only curious as I am a happy camper with my RME ADI-2 DAC feeding my headphones directly :) and from what I understand from the forum is that all these numbers are beyond my hearing anyway.
  6. S

Thanks for the quick reply :)
  7. S

Hi guys, I am a new member and I decided to join after I spent many hours of reading through many reviews and comments. I have to say that I really appreciate the forum and all the measurements and the objective information I could gather from all the posts :) And also I have small question just...
Top Bottom