Recent content by shanyechungu

1. S

SMSL PL200 (CD Player)

This crystal cover lid does not contact the spinning mechanism. There is a hole in the center so that the CD spindle can spin without touching it. No issue at all.
  2. S

First impression of the SMSL PL200 CD Player/DAC

I custom made a glass top lid for it, with 3D printed black outer and inner protective layers. It is very satisfying to see the CD spins while playing underneath it.
  3. S

SMSL PL200 (CD Player)

I custom made a glass top lid for it, protected with 3D printed black outer and inner layer. It is very satisfying to see the CD spins while playing underneath it.
  4. S

that's a cute one and for 5 bucks... really a great deal. Where did you get it?
  5. S

I use a power adapter that I ordered on eBay for it. The polarity of it is different from the 303s. I need to be super careful when plug them on. I like the 303s better than the 25/250. 303 sounds much more attractive to me. You may want to check out the D-88 and D-j50. These two are the...
  6. S

My unit arrived last Friday. I have been listening to it for almost 3 days (on and off) and I couldn't stop. (You guys can imaging, I am listening to it as I am writing this post.) This is not just because how it sounds but also the way that I operate it, like my favorite toy. Sense of ritual is...
  7. S

SMSL PL200 (CD Player)

My unit arrived last Friday. I have been listening to it for almost 3 days (on and off) and I couldn't stop. (You guys can imaging, I am listening to it as I am writing this post.) This is not just because how it sounds but also the way that I operate it, like my favorite toy. Sense of ritual is...
  8. S

SMSL PL200 (CD Player)

I have ordered one. Should arrive soon. I did noticed that the Shanling EC3 and ET3 set. However, the price is a bit too high comparing to this SMSL PL200. Also, I like the SMSL design. It looks more modern. The Shanling is too old school. I will share how it sounds like. I will also compare the...
Top Bottom