Recent content by ShadowNeko

1. S

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

In the latest firmware if you turn on the display timeout and turn off the screensaver it will just turn off the screen now instead of having the pong thing fly around. But my display already has pretty bad burn in :(
  2. S

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

My PA5 that i bought in Aug 2022 started having crackle in the left channel today.
  3. S

Kef R Meta Series Release

The r3 meta says tax included on the site and when I looked at the website of the r3 on the way back machine it didn't say tax included so if you add 20% tax to £1300 so you get £1560. If you put €1560 into an inflation calculator £2044.47 which is actually more than the r3 metas price of...
  4. S

Can you tell 8-bit file from 16-bit file in a DBT? Listening test, RLJ

I tried again with the starting play point after the vocals start and i still passed 16/16 with the volume around 55-65db. It has this tinnitus sound during the whole track. I can hear till around 20khz.
  5. S

Can you tell 8-bit file from 16-bit file in a DBT? Listening test, RLJ

The difference extremely noticeable for me and i could identify which is which within seconds.
  6. S

FS: XING AF200

Lowering price to $100
  7. S

SOLD!!!: MiniDSP SHD With UMIK-2: SOLD!!!

Lowering price to $1700 CAD
  8. S

SOLD!!!: MiniDSP SHD With UMIK-2: SOLD!!!

I am asking for $1800 CAD shipping to canada included. I paid $2061.85 CAD after tax and shipping. It is brand new never used i am selling it because i want to do multichannel in the future and minidsp doesnt accept returns.
  9. S

FS: XING AF200

Lowering price to $120
  10. S

USB to AES/EBU: the solution?

Im going to go 8030c or neumann kh 80 + rythmik f12
  11. S

USB to AES/EBU: the solution?

You just plug in the usb c and it outputs to aes coax and spdif. It has a display that shows dsd/pcm and the sanple rate.
Top Bottom