Recent content by ShadowNeko

1. S

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

@JohnYang1997 Is the A30 Pro fully balanced?
  2. S

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Morla was talking about how shenzhenaudio gave a $20 refund for every month the dac was delayed on top of the $50 discount. The $50 discount was for preordering early which was on shenzhenaudio and hifigo. So people that bought on shenzhen audio got a $90 discount in total where as hifigo only...
  3. S

But if you compare with the filters on the su9 it lines up with H-Fast to Fast Hybrid L-Fast to Fast Linear and M-Slow to Slow Minimum
  4. S

Geshelli Archel2.5 Pro Review (headphone amplifier)

@amirm Are you going to review the Erish as well?
  5. S

Geshelli Archel2.5 Pro Review (headphone amplifier)

How come the sinad is quite a bit lower than the archel 2 pro?
  6. S

Why does it matter that the balanced outputs are rca? They have a balanced rca to xlr cable.
  7. S

The new toneboard has a linear power supply and balanced outputs though.
  8. S

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

Theres also the soncoz sgd1. On their FAQ page they say it has an output impedance of 200 ohms into xlr.
  9. S

Does that mean we shouldnt use this with the a90 then?
  10. S

Because there are already multiple products with the same performance that have been out for almost a year now for the same price soncoz sgd1 smsl m500 v2. The d90 and m400 cost a lot more because they use the ak4499 instead of the es9038pro. Also the su8 was known for being a very cheap...
  11. S

This was a huge disappointment for me it performs very close to the m500 v2 and has the same features except it doesnt have a headphone amp but still costs $40 more. I was expecting it to be priced lower since it doesnt have a headphone amp and released over a year later...
  12. S

2019 CES Asia ---SMSL will bring new product there

@SMSL-Mandy Any new information we can get on SU-9? Like when its coming out?
  13. S

Genelec 8030C with Dirac Vs 8330A with GLM

Where was this confirmed on their fourm? I was looking for a statement from minidsp for a while and couldnt find it. I think i will also only ever have a max of 2 subs.
  14. S

Im mainly hesitant because of how their subs are really expensive for what you get compared to Rythmik, Funk Audio, etc.
  15. S

Im leaning towards Dirac but im wondering if GLM does something that Dirac doesn't?
Top Bottom