Recent content by sernikus

1. S

Hypex NCx500 Class D Amplifier Review

Ooops, right.my bad. Nilai and nc400 has discrete buffer.
  2. S

You don't need any additional buffer for Ncx500. Integrated one in ncx500 is more than enough IMHO . And it is discrete. No need opamps.... check ncx500 datasheet....
  3. S

NC252MP (class D) vs. A250W4R (classAB) burst measurements into 4ohm//2.2uF load

Ok. But... sorry but I don't see the point...2uF load? even piezo speakers rarely have that much...a few hundred nanofarads..but who uses them ?
  4. S

NC252MP (class D) vs. A250W4R (classAB) burst measurements into 4ohm//2.2uF load

No . Pma has connected a cap with resistor to the output of the amplifier - so measuring loudspeaker "capacitance" makes sense in this case...
  5. S

in the 2uf range, the voltage should not be higher than 3v rms peak and about 800hz ... so the measurement should be safe for the speaker ...
  6. S

But...we have to consider a very important thing : the buffer in the Ncx500 is really very good sonically.... believe me...
  7. S

Set the 3 jumpers in a "opposite way" to the current pos. - jumping mid pos. and "inner" pos. ... oopss.. 4 jumpers, sorry...
  8. S

Hypex Announces New and Improved NCOREx Class-D Amplifier Technology

...and ended. Avail. - end of march 2023...
  9. S

Hypex Announces New and Improved NCOREx Class-D Amplifier Technology

I have to admit that I am impressed with the Ncx500 -the sound is very,very good...damn good, even... I know it's very "unscientific" - but that's all I can say for now...just listened for a couple of days...Very good job Hypex!
  10. S

Roger Waters...what the he##....?!?

he doesn't know what he's talking about - but that's no excuse. It is as if Churchill said: let us surrender to Hitler, because there will be a slaughter ... first he should learn at least a little about the history - not only of his family ...
  11. S

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

My TV is cheap LG75UM7xxx series , no problem with spdif (Toslink) stereo . No dropouts - few weeks Topping D90SE now Gustard X26Pro. My old Kenwood DP-X9010 transport (coaxial spdif) works without any problem ... (Topping and Gustard) But i have another problem with my TV (or digital...
Top Bottom