Recent content by Senegalas

1. S

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

I have seen a fair share of ppl claim that se output sounds way worse
  2. S

XLR-to-RCA Cables

Can this demage a balanced dac? Because I see that pin 1 and 3 are shorted in this case? I am talking about scenario when converting bal to rca. And is final output of such conversion 2 or 4V?
  3. S

Is it possible to convert bal outputs to rca? I am kinda curious how different se and bal sound
  4. S

New Release : xDuoo XA-10 Balanced DAC & AMP

And what is wrong with asgard 3? I have one ordered with magnius (should be shipped in 10 days). Chose because should give warm rich sound.
  5. S

No screen or BT tho /: Also usb Micro. So I wanna get modius only if it has any audible advantages
  6. S

It's just that I will use planar headphones so a bit of warmth is welcome with these.
  7. S

@JohnYang1997 What do you think about pairing D50S with asgard 3. Or modius would be more suitable?
  8. S

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

"The D50s had a hard digital sound, for lack of better description, that I found harsh. The Modius has a very open, big soundstage with great separation between the instruments. It's purely subjective and I'm sure that there are people who love the D50s. I was impressed with the build quality of...
  9. S

Probably as I already saw some posts saying that they can't tell difference. And regarding modius, someone has both and he says that modius has better soundstage and is smoother. "After listening the D50s and The Modius they are very close neither is bad at all but I prefer the Modius over the...
  10. S

Someone mentioned better soundstage presentation and details and warmer.
  11. S

I am tbh torn between D50S and Schiit modius
Top Bottom