Recent content by sczm

1. S

Jensen ISO-Max CI-1RR Review (Isolation Transformer)

Turns out the transformer did not solve my particular issue after all. It does attenuate the noise, but it seems the noise just simply wasn't very loud with stress test I was running. The noise was still obnoxiously loud while playing games at high frame rates while under load and the Iso-max...
  2. S

My GPU and CPU can separately draw 450/400W peak at stock voltages. I would likely need to get a 1800W transformer and I'd rather not spend $600+ when the Jensen seems to work well enough. I don't know how the noise is transferring, whether through the connection or through the air as the...
  3. S

The power supply I am using is a Corsair AX1600i which is one of, if not the, best PSUs available. I did previously have a Seasonic SSR-1000TR and I had the same problem. I might try your suggestion with a radio.
  4. S

This unit solved my long-standing issue of noise coming out of my Lyd 8 active speakers. I have an Nvidia 3090 with HDMI out to my LG CX and eARC audio from the TV to a Denon X3700H. I connect the speakers to the pre-outs on the receiver. When the GPU was under load, my speakers would produce...
Top Bottom