Recent content by Scielienta

1. Scielienta

What are the best small, bargain speakers you ever heard?

iLoud Micro. Immediately bought it when I heard these little gem.
  2. Scielienta

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

I had a chance to listen KH150 for about 20 minutes and compared with my 8340. I am pretty impressed by the sound, especially both male\female vocals, but I still prefer my 8340 due to more wider and airy sound. Also top frequencies have better clarity. KH150 sound a bit dark and congested when...
  3. Scielienta

Genelec 8330A Review (Studio Monitor)

How is the 7360, do you liking so far? And is it big jump after 7350?
  4. Scielienta

Neumann KH150

Would like to hear comparison between 8340 vs KH150.
  5. Scielienta

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

Ultralite Mk5 is the best bang for the buck on the market right now. Happy M4 owner but I am eyeing on Mk5.
  6. Scielienta

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

That looks really bad, thank you for the link. Hegel is no more on my list.
  7. Scielienta

I believe minimum power requirements per channel must be around 75w for Meta.
  8. Scielienta

Very well written :) I’ve read somewhere that the 6000A does’t have sufficient amount of power to drive Meta properly. That’s all I know about the differences.
  9. Scielienta

Yes I have preamps and dacs. Let me take a look those. I could get uaed Hegel H80 or brand new Audiolab 6000A but haven’t read any review or impressions about how their performance with LS50 Meta.
  10. Scielienta

Adam A4V Monitor Review

A7V looks lovely, can you compare with LS50 Meta shortly? That iLoud Micro sound is fantastic for its size, also have it on my desk.
  11. Scielienta

Hello fellas, I assume this question has been asked many times on this thread an site but couldn’t find the decent amp recommendation for the LS50 Meta. What is the best amp for the Meta up to 1000$?
  12. Scielienta

Genelec 8340 + 7350

I have both 8340 and T5V but it is hard to answer your question because my T5Vs are connected in to my dj controller and never felt to corrected due to purpose of use. But T5V respond more aggressively when I place them close to the wall. Bass become muddy and boomy. Hope someone will answer...
  13. Scielienta

Genelec 8340 + 7350

Well, I have installed couple of foams to the wall where I put my monitors, so I after move out a bit I didn’t notice any change tbh, but room treatment is must as far as I learned.
  14. Scielienta

Genelec 8340 + 7350

That’s what I did after post my question on here. Thank you
Top Bottom