Recent content by schpuns

1. S

Denon Replaces AKM AK4458 DAC IC in X4700H and X6700H

Hi, so did you open and check ? How about others ? It's quite important information: do we have any update / info confirming or not the change of AKM IC?
  2. S

Topping D70s vs SMSL SU-9

Thanks for your feedback ! :)
  3. S

Topping D70s vs SMSL SU-9

Hi @Kotrmelec :) Could you please share some feedback with your Vincent audio Vincent SP-332 ? Are you pleased, what are pros/cons and what made you decide for this power amp? I'm also watching at it, hesitating with Rotel 1582 (more watts), and Advance Paris X-A160 Evo.
  4. S

Denon AVR-X3700H AVR Review

Thank you Peng, you seem to be very technical :) Now I'm wondering which one of those 2 power amps would perform best with this Denon, assuming I won't listen to LOUD music in most of the time: - Advance Paris X-A160 : input sensitivity 1.2V for 155W output - ROTEL 1582 MkII : input sensitivity...
  5. S

Thanks for your reply. Is this output voltage automatically adapt to the connected power amp? Or does it vary depending on the volume on the AV receiver? I don't understand quite well this point.... Also, according to @amirm test, the SINAD performance drops beyond 1.4V (best perf is at...
  6. S

@ciotime : Hi, I'm exactly in the same situation: I'm about to buy this Rotel 1582 MKII and a Denon AVR-X3700H but I'm concerned about this input sensitivity voltage issue. What did you finally do and why? My front speakers need a lot of juice and therefor I want to use the Denon AV as a preamp...
Top Bottom