Recent content by schmalgausen

1. S

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

Please note that this component is meant for systems where ASIO is the only available output method. It is highly recommended to use the default output modes instead of ASIO. Contrary to popular "audiophile" claims, there are NO benefits from using ASIO as far as music playback quality is...
  2. S

Even foobar2000 doesn't recommend to use ASIO nowadays.
  3. S

There's a video about SU1 upgrade on YouTube, but in Russian.
  4. S

Not only movies. Stream music + Chromecast.
  5. S

Looking for a cheap DAC for TV (Spotify, YouTube etc). Is 5V@500mA USB output enough for SU-1?
  6. S

Android TV output theoretical question

Hi all, I just bought a cheap Viomi (Xiaomi partner) Android TV. A plan was to use an USB DAC for movies, Spotify and Chromecast. Many years I use ODAC from PC and I know it's sound very well. However it sounds ugly from the TV. Okay, changed ODAC to Lusya Fever DAC (Dragonfly clone) and I...
  7. S

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

Does it have shortage in output protection?
  8. S

I just wanted to know if low gain enough in numbers of mW.
  9. S

Hello, Any sense to use HI gain with HD650? I like full volume range on LOW (HI is too loud), but I read many people prefer HI gain because of more power.
  10. S

Anyone tried a Lusya Fever USB DAC?

Anybody use the DAC with USB3.0 ports? I have only 16bit and low volume with it.
  11. S

Schiit Modi 3+ Review (Stereo DAC)

Such a good sounding DAC but no sound after sleep issue makes me unhappy. Maybe anybody overcomes it?
  12. S

Modi 3+ Crackling and permanently muted after waking from sleep (windows 10)

I read on headfi that schiit changed a "defective" Modius and it helped. However they answered to "use powered usb hub". It seems like that great usb module is a little bit raw.
Top Bottom