Recent content by sasmarso0

1. S

Subwoofer Comparison

What about Canton Power sub12 (german made) ? Can someone do a measurements? Cost like Svs 1000 pro and it has more Watts.
  2. S

Subwoofer Comparison

I often see recommendations from others that two are better than one.
  3. S

Subwoofer Comparison

What do you think, can that amp pull 2 subwoofers of that power?
  4. S

Subwoofer Comparison

Not fan of a Klipsch. I could easily pair my passive speakers with Teufel if I wanted to but for 600€ I can find something better in world of Subs . So sb 1000 pro would be to weak as well because cost around 600?
  5. S

Subwoofer Comparison

600€ and 5x5 meters
  6. S

Subwoofer Comparison

Maybe, but not in EU. Only option was SVS for me after a bunch of reviews and readings here. But still, I would not paying 150€ more for something what is not meant to cost so much in this category. Any suggestions?
  7. S

Subwoofer Comparison

Svs sb 1000 pro is 749€ here in Germany . Is that a normal msrp price or inflation price?
  8. S

Arendal Sound 1961 Tower review (by Erin)

1000€ (Germany) is not that cheap range for Sub with that Power especially unit finished in China. Those prices could be justified if the product was really made in Norway.
  9. S

Subwoofer Comparison

As i understand, you paying more money for more Watts in this case and there is no major difference in build and sound quality?
  10. S

Subwoofer Comparison

Is your SVS sub pushed bei Denon?
  11. S

Subwoofer Comparison

Is that Denon pma-600 ne?
  12. S

Subwoofer Comparison

I also looked on Nubert and Canton (better than Klipsch) . Apparently, they still made in Germany and this is why I liked Teufel . But yes, there is a better subs in this price category for sure.
  13. S

Subwoofer Comparison

Why do u think it’s not worth it ? I’m not familiar in depth with their subwoofers but what I heard from people here, Teufel is really good brand, at least here in Germany. And I always thought, budget sub would be under 200€ and everything more than 500€ in better category.
  14. S

Subwoofer Comparison

Hy from Germany. Does anyone here has experience with German brand Teufel ? I already have Ultima 20 speakers hooked up with Denon pma600-ne and I’m forward to look on 2.1 system because I want subwoofer too in the future .
Top Bottom