Recent content by samgab

1. S

Review and Measurements of Klipsch PowerGate DAC & Amp

Very delayed response, I know, because I haven't been using my PowerGate for the last couple of years; but I recently dug it out and started using it again, and can confirm. This method does indeed solve the auto-off issue. Cheers!
  2. S

Exactly. It's past 4am and I've been up all night trying to figure it out again. I have to wait 15 minutes after each thing I tried, and the sinking feeling each time I'd hear it go *click* and see that little red dot... I've given up now, it beat me.
  3. S

LOL, everything but. I gave up and in a fit of extravagance I went ahead and ordered the PS Audio Sprout100. THAT doesn't turn itself off... I'll relegate the Powergate to TV amp duties. For that function, turning itself off when not in use can be a useful feature.
  4. S

Hi, I just joined the forum to add this comment, in case anyone else is having the same conundrum. I've had the Powergate for several months now. I use it mainly as my PC speaker amplifier. I'm running the latest firmware. When I first got the unit, it drove me CRAZY by turning itself off...
Top Bottom