Recent content by rydna

1. R

Is a master clock needed?

Sorry, I don't follow you? :confused: If you have 'n' stereo SPDIF outs ... surely you need 'n' DACs to produce 2xn analogue outs (or an n-channel DAC)?
  2. R

Available to do what? Im pretty sure Roon lets me choose the sample rate for the incoming and outgoing USB streams. They are set to 96kHz, to match: my A2D converter, on the input side and the nanoDIGI, on the output side. Thank you for your input, V - I understand now that: a. because all...
  3. R

Aah, great! Thank you for that info.
  4. R

OK - so are you saying that even though I have 3x identical DACs (Topping E30s) ... as they are fed from a miniDSP 'nanoDIGI' ... I do need to synchronise their clocks? (Yes, I can see how "the channels must come together in perfect timing".) In which case - what device do I need to put...
  5. R

So if I have 3x identical DACs (Topping E30s) fed from my miniDSP 'nanoDIGI' ... being the same, there will be no latency difference between them? So the DACs will all: have the same latency and they will be in sync? Thanks,
  6. R

Aah, @AudioJester - your comment "Someone figured out how to get vinyl playback through roon dsp as well" ... is another important question! :rolleyes: I am using Roon to play my vinyl because I understood it's possible to use its DSP capabilities to put a "FIR filter overlay" over the top of...
  7. R

I have signed on - 'so Keith doesn't have to answer for me. :) Sorry, I can't see how to quote individual posts - so I'll just have to copy various people's text into my post - and then reply: @AudioJester asked: "why not use a minidsp with multichannel outs, why use 3 Topping dacs? To me...
Top Bottom