Recent content by rulez007

1. R

Hypex FA235 issues and questions

Thanks for the response, I indeed contacted hypex but actually I figured out the issue myself. Somehow the filters were funny, I added proper lr4 filters and everything went back to normal, so I guess it was a software issue in the end. All good now and everything sounds phenomenal! Thanks so much!
  2. R

FIR for hypex fusion plate!

Would you care to share the steps and setup for measurement and calculation? I would be very interested as I've just finished my first build. Thanks a lot!
  3. R

Here is a picture in case you are interested.
  4. R

Hello Everyone, I've recently built my dream speakers, full accuton (s221, c90, c30) with the Hypex FA253 in a 50L fully closed box. Everything works flawlessly and super happy about the build, but need to finish the boxes nicely hence no build thread yet, but its coming ;) My issues are: the...
  5. R

Best DSP option out there for Accuton drivers

I have looked at the pc-based solutions but this would not be ideal, either would need to have a multitude of computers and audio interfaces what would end up to introduce delays in the chain or it would be an epic mess with a single computer, hence the quest for a standalone solution. I have...
  6. R

Best DSP option out there for Accuton drivers

Hello Everyone, i'm in the process of designing a high end studio monitor using only accuton drivers (c220 / c90 / c25) and trying to find the best options for dsp based crossover / room correction. I have looked at hypex, four-audio and trinnov (out of equation due to price and latency) so far...
Top Bottom