Recent content by Rowaj

1. R

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

Guys, how to be sure if the M4 knows that it works with line signal? I'm talking about front combo jack line-in. What I'm doing; Engl Fireball 25 line-out (0 db) -> instrumental cable -> front line-in of M4. What's the case; If I set Master level high (let say 12 o'clock) and Lead Volume this...
  2. R

IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Review (active monitor)

@Berwhale if you put your ear to the bass reflex hole you will hear this. I'm ok with this, big bottom and small speakers, it has to hurt somewhere. @oobboo Go for them, and don't look back. I don't know what happen but now there is no any coil whine sound at all, just a little hum when putting...
  3. R

Hi @oobboo I use them just as you desrcibe. Listening to music and some guitar recording and mixing. They to the job more than fine for me. I really like them. I was space limited, so those mtm are my savior. Coil whining. Yes, I can hear it from one speakcer. I don't care about it cause it is...
  4. R

KRK ROKIT 5 Gen 4 Review (Studio Monitor)

Is it possible to set values for each band manualy? I'd like to encrease amout of low frequenties (predefined +2db is not enaugh) I found pic like below, that make me think how to do it. In that example somebody set exactly opposite that I want...
  5. R

Is there any way to avoid this farting sounds from bass reflex? In all spectrum of bass settings, 40-60Hz, the farting sounds are hearable, just less or more. It's becomng annoying when only subbas region music is playing, then it's easly to hear this moving air. For example, beginnig of this...
Top Bottom