Recent content by rostek6

1. R

New S.M.S.L. M300 SE 120$

Could you please give an info: has the firmware update helped to solve dac stopping issue?
  2. R

Maybe there is depencency between clicks (power saving mode) concerning way of powering the device? (data plus power in same cable vs separate cable for power and separate cable for data)?
  3. R

So mystery is solved - they've changed it :) I hope, that new graphs are correct, I mean that new filters are correct. Hope that another mystery will find its solution - are there infamous microclicks in updated version. Hope not, I wish to buy m300se but I'am a little afraid..
  4. R

Do you have an updated or "old" version?
  5. R

Hardly noone hears difference - if filters have very mild frequency response changes. I mean 0,5 db small rollover from 0 to 20 khz. But here ( on smsl picture) you have sharp and very big (even to 60db !!!) frequency response changes in audible territory. Such difference should be easy to...
  6. R

Have you seen updated m300se marketing picture with PCM filters? Do you see what I see? 40-60 db changes in level under 20 khz and after that - flat frequency response? WTF? Looks like all the filters (without F1) are seriously wrong. The also do NOT look like filters from CS43131 datasheet...
  7. R

Choosing a closed back headphones, mid range price

Think about Ollo Audio S4R. I have them. I think that they may be consistent with what you demand and do not need a lot of power. They do not imose their character - I mean, that bass quantity is rather recording dependend. If there is a lot of bass on the recording. In example - today, I was...
  8. R

SMSL M300SE MQA Audio DAC CS43131*2 with 6.35/4.4mm Headphone AMP Only 119$

Hello, looks very interesting. Hope, that your company will be more responsive than in the past (i've asked few times about "original" sound profile in yours su-8 v2 dac and never ever obtained any answer). Is power for headphones the same on balanced output and on 6,5 mm? Have a nice day
Top Bottom