Recent content by Rossi

1. R

Polk Audio Signature S15 Speaker Review

Polk Signature Elite Review, ES60 In this video the ES60 is compared with the S60. Polk seems to have done the same modifications to the complete series. So the comments about the S60 vs ES60 also seem to apply to the comparison S15 - ES15, S20 - ES20 etcetera........ The crossover appears to be...
  2. R

PSB Alpha P3 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

I have the PSB Alpha P5, the P3's bigger brothers, also measured by Amir.......receiving a headless panther too. They might measure not so well (okay, understatement) but sound pretty good in my setup. My Polk S15s measured well, but often sound not as good as the P5s. What is happening? Without...
  3. R

PSB Alpha P5 Speaker Review

Thanks, now I understand better why my (a lot cheaper) Polk S15s seem to be more consistent and better to place in diferent rooms and setups than the PSB P5s. If I am not mistaken, the Polks have better measurements than the PSBs. To be honest, I expected more from the P5s, in my near field...
  4. R

PSB Alpha P5 Speaker Review

Excellent comments..........one should ask why these PSB P5 speakers received so many positive reviews, even by critical reviewers: did they all receive money and sold their solid reputation? I do not think so. I am a stereophile without background in speaker measurements (impressive stuff, I...
Top Bottom