Roland301's latest activity

• R
    Roland301 replied to the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review.
    Actually, I went back and took more detailed FFTs of APX555B ADC mode at 4Vrms , 3.15Vrms (-1dB), and several common input sample rates...
    • 192khzSR_3.15Vrms.PNG
    • 48khzSR_4vrms.PNG
    • 48khzSR_3.15vrms.PNG
    • 44.1khzSR_4vrms.png
    • 44.1khzSR_3.15vrms.png
    • 192khzSR_4vrms.PNG
  • R
    Ah missed your ping.. The AP's input is auto-ranging, so it's tricky. The input sensitivity was reported as 5Vrms with the 4Vrms signal...
  • R
    "48v" and "power amps" sounds funny next to "2.5mm 4 pole trrs" in a sentence :) Seems like a good way to short an output with an...
  • R
    Here you go. Note that I have a 4Vrms signal referenced against dBV here so the vertical offset is different from Amir's. I think this...
    • apx555ADCloopbackcropped.jpg
    • apx555HPAloopbackcropped.jpg
    • apx555ADCloopback.jpg
    • apx555HPAloopback.jpg
  • R
    Actually just tried this on APX555B. Balanced output -> loopback 4Vrms 1khz stimulus 20khz ADC bandwidth High Performance Sine...
  • R
    I am curious, can AP perform "high performance sine generator" -> "ADC analyzer" loopback to make it more "apples to apples" with this...
  • R
    Makes sense. I typically see 1-5ms latency for regular (non-DSP) USB DACs when measuring externally with a logic analyzer. That said, I...
  • R
    I'm curious, what latency do you typically see for USB DACs? I assume you are using universal ASIO output from AP software, and the...
  • R
    Roland301 replied to the thread Audio Precision APx516B Review.
    While there is certainly value in being able to present data in the same format as AP software, I think REW provides a lot of the main...
Top Bottom