Recent content by Rohandor

1. R

Review and Measurements of Wyred4Sound DAC-2v2 SE DAC

Why would I ask if I could make my own judgement What a great answere, thank you! 1. I really did not mean to make anyone feel harmed, I think Amirm does great job, but now I think they are aimed at accurate reproduction of sound - which is not aim of the most of music listeners 2. I also do...
  2. R

I don't buy it you don't answer my questions just focus on my impressions which are subjective but to some point. I say so because everybody can distinguish loud from silence or high tones from low tones etc. Dispute is not about accuracy of my ears as I said I did my subjective evaluation but...
  3. R

Ok I am chasing ghost and fairies than... of course I am talking about audible differencies, audible for me. I'm just saing that maybe measurments are not final do you agree?
  4. R

Well facing your replies that my feelings are only feelings nor anything reliable I agree with you - I can not say that I made any measurment basing on any measuring regim etc. However there is still difference in how I hear 2 different settings which differ in tonality, sound stage, ease of...
  5. R

I was really sharing the same approach to gear like, facts matters meaning what can be measured the rest is only legend. However this time i found W4S sounded much better than topping D10. For me it is obvious but still I don't mind anybody saying different we all have different tastes and hear...
  6. R

Amirm I liked to read your reviews, they looked like very professional and objective. However i need to reply to this topic and your measurements. It is because i took a risk and changed my topping d10 to wired 4 sound dac 2 (older version). I suppose version from the topic is just better than...
Top Bottom