Recent content by rockrolla

1. rockrolla

HBB X KZ PR2 Planar IEM

That's exactly my thoughts, it's a lot of fun , I understand it's not for everyone but couldn't care less , it's one my favourite iEMs and I already order PR3
  2. rockrolla

Hiby R6 2020 pr Hiby R5 II

Hi guys , need a little help , I just found the hiby r6 2020 for about 370 euros , do you think it's something to consider or should I choose the hiby r5 II that's it's currently 290 euros ? I'm not an audiophile, just want a dedicated DAP for streaming and SD card use , Hiby r6 III can be an...
  3. rockrolla

Digital audio quality of modern Android Devices via USB-output from hi-res sources?

So I upgrade my subscription from tidal HIFI to PLUS just to test , remove the Samsung UHQ native resampling and just playing tidal without any supporting app the output is 192kzh/24bits on the hidzis DAC , I still can't hear any difference from Deezer free playing the same music 48khz vs...
  4. rockrolla

Can anyone do this “test” right??

Yep , been on this audiophile world for about 2 months and it's a like the metaverse , you can claim whatever you want and it's all righ because it's your subjective and personal experience that dictactes your judgment , in politics terms I would say anarchy is the word , just kidding but almost...
  5. rockrolla

Digital audio quality of modern Android Devices via USB-output from hi-res sources?

The funny thing is most of qobuz + uapp bit perfect are 48kz without the MQA license , Nevertheless I will test it soon since Hybi are offering it when you buy some products but let's face it there's a lot of misunderstanding and bad information
  6. rockrolla

So 48khz is better than 192khz , or just it's the base to work with usbp ?
  7. rockrolla

I only have a Mac and my daughter basically took it for me because I didn't use it much at home so I'm stuck on Android phone and android tablet and a fiio M9 that works beautifully , I don't want to pay another streaming subscription service since my daughter loves Spotify and I really enjoy...
  8. rockrolla

Ok , thanks for your patience , just one more doubt, that happens also on Android DAP devices ? You also need a software to bypass the system sound ?
  9. rockrolla

Thank you , makes sense since I don't hear any differences , finally I understand I'm not listening losseless content , if I use a computer I won't have those limitations right ?
  10. rockrolla

My doubt is , no matter if I use Poweramp , hiby music , tidal WiFi or Deezer free I always get 192khz/24 bits and it's fine , that's the output quality I'm getting no matter what source is , So it makes sense to pay for tidal hifi ? Or I'm missing something?
  11. rockrolla

Ok , but the audio quality is different or basically the same ? Are you saying I will have better audio in 48khz ?
  12. rockrolla

It's a old post but something I like to understand, so according to my hidzis Ap80 pro that I'm using as a DAC on my S22 ultra , I'm getting 192khz/24 bits but shouldn't be different on Deezer free Vs Tidal HIFI ? Or something I'm missing on my ignorance?
  13. rockrolla

Wannabe audiophile or not necessarily

I'm glad the theme isn't consensual and my questions weren't completely newbie idiot , I guess it all depends how do you look at it, as hobby or as a consumer perspective and both are acceptable , thank you all for been so polite and friendly
  14. rockrolla

Wannabe audiophile or not necessarily

Hi guys , been interested on the topic so I end up here and been reading some interesting stuff, but clearly I'm on the wrong spot , my gear is a Fiio m9 and a hidzis ap80 pro,several basic IEM /headphones, my favourites are the 7hz zero, the kiwi cadenza , the HD569 and the HD599 and I use the...
Top Bottom