Recent content by RMW_NJ

1. R

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Interesting timing of this video. Curious if any companies have threatened him with litigation.
  2. R

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

YouTuber Youthman and a few of his c
  3. R

Share your in-room measurements?

These are the original Buchardt S400s with the SE crossover, which has a lower xover point than stock…it’s the version I wish had been tested here. Anyway, I had these in storage and decided to take them out today and give them a listen. I forgot how good they sound.
  4. R

New Philharmonic BMR HT Towers

Saw these posted on Facebook. Looks like EAC has his hands on the BMR HT. Rather impressive.
  5. R

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Ah must have been a short lived discount. Amazon was selling it when I saw the deal but appears to have gone back to $1995 from them. I’ve been watching the price on Amazon and a lot of fluctuation going on lately. I’d love to know the logic behind Amazon’s price changes.
  6. R

Kef LS50 Wireless II in black for $1701 at Amazon KEF LS50 Wireless II (Pair, Carbon Black) https://a.co/d/geeo4nL
  7. R

Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1 V2 - Review & Measurements by Erin

I’d bet Dave probably thinks the M126BE is a more appropriate comparison for the LX…and I wouldn’t argue with that.
  8. R

It’s nice to have someone with authority provide their subjective opinion, but I don’t think it’s required now that Erin has validated Dave’s Klippel measurements. You can see the pros and cons between the two speakers: the Sierra 1 has a nicer cabinet, a bit better spin, and goes a bit deeper...
  9. R

Dave is one of the good guys in an industry filled with some untrustworthy individuals. I’m glad his products are getting the recognition they deserve.
  10. R

A couple of good speaker deals. 1. Several retailers (Crutchfield, Amazon, Best Buy,) are having KEF LS 50 Metas for $999. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08G1T1CYZ/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A17IVE6SUAZA2P&psc=1 2. Ascend Acoustics is having black versions of their speakers for 15% off...
  11. R

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

I’m iffy on it. It’s a $400 difference from what I paid for the 3800. I’m just using it as a preamp/processor so I doubt any of the differences would mean a lot to me. The savings can cover the Dirac license.
  12. R

Denon 4800 for $1399 at Adorama when coupon code is applied at checkout. Details can be found at Slickdeals
  13. R

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

4800 for a nutty price of $1399 at Adorama. Details here: https://slickdeals.net/f/16969894-denon-avr-x4800h-9-4-channel-8k-network-av-receiver-1399-free-s-h?src=SiteSearchV2Algo1
  14. R

Ascend Sierra Luna Mini-Monitor Review

Judging by the before and after Klippel measurements, the upgrade seems to be a pretty substantial improvement.
Top Bottom