Recent content by rjb4526

1. R

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Turns out it was just the cable. Swapped for a new USB B to A cable and it works great.
  2. R

Dang... I only asked because it's not always obvious to people that you have to insert the battery between the metal posts, not just between the top post and the battery door. If you're sure you put it in correctly and it's still not working, they do have a support email on their site you can...
  3. R

Did you put the battery in between the two metal springs/arms, positive site touching the top one?
  4. R

Definitely - I was surprised to hear no discernible difference when switching between my mobo and the DX3 Pro. I used an ASUS Z270E GAMING in my build, which definitely has a better audio setup than the average consumer PC's mobo.
  5. R

Why would you need to change the power supply? Also, if you already have a hi-fi setup, you will not notice any difference by switching out your current DAC/AMP to this one. Hell, it doesn't even make any difference going from my motherboard's onboard audio (which is higher-end than your...
  6. R

Thanks for the tips - I've tried multiple cables and ports with the same issue. No Topping DX3 device ever shows up in Device Manager, even. I've rebooted the PC as well, as you suggested. I did think that it didn't even need a driver as you said, but I installed it anyway just in case. No...
  7. R

Hi @TP-Wong - my Topping DX3 Pro does not work. I just received it today and tried to plug it in via USB to my PC, but there is no response. It is as if the USB port on the device is broken - my PC does not even detect a new device connected.
Top Bottom