Recent content by reprap

1. R

Improve Raspberry 4 streamer

Thanks. I am using Pi Core light 8.1. The two Pis are connected by ethernet cable to my main home router along with five other wifi Macintosh devices. The pi player is connected at present by USB cable to my Pontus 2 Dac. The plan is to experiment with a wifi bridge to the Dac to see if there is...
  2. R

The Sonore is way out of my budget range. I am simply looking for a wifi solution with minimum other traffic while avoiding yet another switch mode power supply to run it. Any recommendations?
  3. R

Thanks for your interest and ideas on my quest. Having worked through the "why" I need help on the "how" to achieve my goal.I am looking for a usb powered wifi dongle to act as a bridge between my Pi player and my USB Dac. I prefer not to use the Pi internal wifi for reasons some of you have...
  4. R

Thanks for your help here. My first goal is complete galvanic isolation from the Pi. Second is to reduce cable runs across the lounge room and keep the wife happy. Thirdly reduce ground loops, and forth stop floating power supplies from adding 110v to my data stream. Its not really the cpu...
  5. R

USB Add-On Devices Measurements, including Regen

Hi I want to replace the usb cable between my Pi4 and Pontus 2 usb. Is there a wifi or bluetooth dongle pair that can replace the cable? I don't want to use the Pi internal wifi to reduce cpu load. Any ideas?
  6. R

Hi I want to replace the usb cable between my Pi4 and Pontus 2 usb. Is there a wifi or bluetooth dongle pair that can replace the cable? I don't want to use the Pi internal wifi to reduce cpu load. Any ideas?
Top Bottom