Recent content by renaudrenaud

1. R

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

As a developer I want API endpoints.
  2. R

Looking for below $100 Streamer with USB Output only

You're right: I tested with Daphile and then I wanted to test with a lot of different OS. I tried Debian, Zorin and Ubuntu. Because of the low power I was not sure it was enough for my daily tasks, but I found it's enough... And it is less weight than a portable computer in my bag on my back (I...
  3. R

I use the 4Go version as my desktop computer since few months now (low impact on environment). I manage thousands of server in the cloud for our customers with it, I code some containers, use mainly Visual Studio Code, dBeaver and docker, with Ubuntu now. Fan is really not noisy but I guess for...
  4. R

I've a git repo with 3D model for it. https://github.com/renaudrenaud/Radxa-X2L-Case
  5. R

Moondrop Lab

I also seen they're preparing some electrostatic headphones.
  6. R

Moondrop Lab

The Para for 300$
  7. R

Moondrop Paradise, Amazing curves!

Few months later... I don't have any problem with the weight and I feel it very confortable. Like it very much sound side. I hope @amirm will measure it to know if I have the right to like it.
  8. R

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Why not the SMSL M300-SE? https://hifi-express.com/products/smsl-m300-se Price is very low, XLR outputs (and RCA) and also 2 headphones output, better screen than the SU8, a button for volume and settings, Bt...
  9. R

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Replacing the BT20A pro with a better spec'ed product, at low cost :)
  10. R

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Come on Fosi, put these boxes on the market, we want to buy.
  11. R

Akitika GT-108 Stereo Amplifier Kit Review

A User Testimonial "Completed the GT-108 and all went according to your excellent Assembly Manual, which is reminiscent of the old Dynaco and Heath kit manuals. Very well done indeed. Particularly enjoyed the Theory of Operation section. More importantly is how excellent the GT-108 sounds. It...
  12. R

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

Sorry Sir, but for me your question sounds like the old audiophiles songs. There is no value added by "hi hend audiophile caps" justifying ultra high prices bs. Look at the DACs today, excellent measurements and no bs about specific high end components. For the amps, Topping was near the sun...
  13. R

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

I guess the original LA90 is no more on the market. Maybe I should buy one Discrete anyway, found around 550€... Here, in China. In the country the occidental abstract concept of warranty is not well understood.
Top Bottom