Recent content by reg66

1. R

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Ahh ok, manhy thanks. I was kinda hoping for auto switching when the headphones are connected. But I guess the way you state means I can always leave the headphones connected and just use the remote to alternate between HP and pre amp/RCA out. That would work fine for me too, plus it'll save the...
  2. R

Have ordered one of these Pro+'s. Quick query though (hasn't arrived yet), can I expect there to be auto switching between RCA and headphones? ie audio plays via powered speakers until headphone jack is inserted, at which time the speakers (RCA) become disabled and audio plays through HP's...
  3. R

Are you saying to send it to Germany or to Argentina from Germany? This post might get taken down because of the link but here's one. Just search amazon de for usb c to usb b or usb c printer kabel. Here
  4. R

You were right the first time! I've used USB C to B, without OTG adapter, and all works fine to DAC's example. Although, I do use the paid for app USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP) which uses it's own drivers for USB devices. Haven't tried it with other players and Android drivers. app here
Top Bottom