Recent content by Reddoc

1. R

RME DPS-2 Linear Power Supply

Are batteries electrically "silent" ie perfect voltage / current source with no extraneous noise? Obviously things change as battery voltage falls with drainage but for the first X% of its use, is the battery as perfect as anyone could want?
  2. R

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

Sounds fascinating- have you got a "My System" page that we can see, babadono?
  3. R

RME DPS-2 Linear Power Supply

I can’t decide whether Linear or μFilter sounds better  Unfortunately we cannot help you there. ---RME write fun and honest manuals.
  4. R

Hi-End Floor Standing Speaker Production Process / 落地揚聲器製作過程 (音響製造) - Taiwan Speaker Factory

Wonderful video, thanks. Shows how hard it would be for an amateur to compete at any price.
  5. R

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

Looks great but i seem to remember that GLM doesn't integrate additional subs beyond the W371s? Is that correct?
  6. R

Kef blade 2 meta frequency response

I would use a pair of subs to even out the bass across a broader spread of listening areas
  7. R

What is the best device to run Dirac ART?
  8. R

What would you call "smaller rooms"? Money aside, and with appropriate and adequate subs to support good bass support across the listening positions, is there any reason to choose one over the other (Blade Meta 1 vs 2)?
  9. R

B&W vs Estelon vs Magico - Recent Demo

Thanks for the comprehensive answer! I shall explore further :)
  10. R

B&W vs Estelon vs Magico - Recent Demo

Is this about absorption. or are you referring to off-axis effects? 12 feet doesn't sound like much!
  11. R

being an audiophile is irrational, compulsive and pathological

"Audiophile" is unfairly used as a pejorative on this site. Being an audiophile means that you love sound, pragmatically that you are interested in high-fidelity sound reproduction. Not that you are stupid, naive, rich or retarded. Just because there are predatory and / or deceptive practices...
  12. R

Your vintage audio bargains. Show us pics.

Flat frequency response out to 2.4Ghz. Would need supertweeter and DSD65536
Top Bottom