Recent content by Ravedave85

1. R

WiiM Amp discussion

Available on the Peter Tyson website in UK, shipping early November. https://petertyson.co.uk/wiim-tpa3255-class-d-stereo-amplifier
  2. R

WiiM pro soundquality as a digital transport and the digital volume control quality when listening to music

Toslink in from the Samsung one connect box. For the last 12 months the toslink connection from the tv using only the tv apps has worked well with my amp. What DACs or amps with onboard dac play nicely with toslink, especially with an Apple TV signal?
  3. R

WiiM pro soundquality as a digital transport and the digital volume control quality when listening to music

I've recently purchased both an Apple TV 4k, no optical out and Wiim Pro and having terrible volume control lag + large jumps in volume from my Apple remote to my trusty Arcam A75+, even if wiim pro is removed. Any advice on how to improve this are welcome, my current data flow is as follows...
  4. R

Amplifier options for integrating TV + streaming into an Apple TV setup

Hi, First time posting but hope the collective knowledge can help me out with my upgrade. My HiFi serves a dual purpose for TV and music, and I’ve been on a journey to find the best/neatest (are these compatible!) solution. Tried AVR and 5.1 (way too many cables for my wife), tried new A/B amps...
Top Bottom