Recent content by Ralferator

1. R

Canton speakers.

Do you have measurements that show it?
  2. R

Nordost Tyr 2 Review (USB Cable)

I guess somebody has to take the money of people who have too much and spend 1400$ for a USB-Cable
  3. R

Battle of RCA Cables: Mogami, Amazon, Monoprice

I know people working professionally using cheap cables. Believe it or not. But i wonder, if your time is so valuable, why you even write such a long answer. Like i said before, for professional use better and more reliable cables can make sense. For Hifi - not really. Do you really think you...
  4. R

Esthetics for audio cables - omg. Many many DJs and musicians, even people earning 10 or 100 times as much as you or me with their profession use cheap cables for professional use - and guess what - it works. I know one of them personally who is a well known musician and was even making sound...
  5. R

What an arrogant comment. I was asking you if you mean Studio use. If you can't tell me what you mean by pro use (seems to be something else than Studio use then), you don't seem to have a clue yourself what you are talking about. Also this board is mostly about Hifi. If even for Home use you...
  6. R

I used the cheapest of the cheapest cinch-cables for many years and none ever failed. What's so complicated about soldering two pieces together? Also what pro-application are you talking about? Studio use? Maybe for a Studio it makes sense to invest a little more to make sure, but for Hifi it's...
  7. R

Same quality for 10 times more doesn't sound like a good price to me
  8. R

So what exactly makes Mogami a great company if they sell cables that sound the same as others that cost 10 times less?
  9. R

New BRZHifi TPA3255 finished 2.1 amplifier - controls don't make sense!?

Then i might fit. But for most use cases this low pass doesn't make much sense
  10. R

But that's very high. Also what's the slope? 12db? Would be much better to have a low pass at 80-100hz
  11. R

In fact there are not many passive Subwoofers that i know of that have a low pass filter. If i would buy such an amp i would want to use it with a subwoofer driver built in a box. I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money for a passive low pass. The high pass filter is also missing. For me this...
  12. R

So there is no Subwoofer low pass. That's bad if you want to integrate a passive Subwoofer
  13. R

Google Nest Audio Spinorama and Measurements

Do you know if it is possible to use the Nest Audio speakers via wifi with google home and add an active subwoofer by adding a regular chromecast with a hdmi-vga+3,5mm adaptor? Or will i have to get a Google Home Mini, open it and add a 3,5mm aux port to it, to be able to ad a subwoofer?
  14. R

Google Nest Audio Spinorama and Measurements

Nice. Do you think they could be good enough for a 25 qm room for background music? I would place them close to a wall for stronger bass response.
Top Bottom