Recent content by Quarden

1. Q

Opinions on amp, DAC, and streamer for KEF R3 Meta

Hello everyone. I am in search of an amplifier, a DAC, and a streamer to complement my KEF R3 Metas. What are your thoughts on using the Wiim Pro Plus as DAC & streamer, paired with either the AUDIOPHONICS AP300-S250NC, AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC RCA, or AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC XLR for both music...
  2. Q

Monitor Audio 100 7G vs KEF R3 Meta

KEF R3 Meta for 3000€ ??? They are sold at 2200€ per pair in Europe.
  3. Q

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

I was wondering why the KEF R3s were not showing up after refreshing the page They are probably sold out, but they were listed at ~1600€ before the discount. Happy new year :(
  4. Q

Need advice for 3.1 system

@staticV3 Thank you! I watched the video you shared and I am guessing that I need to skip the first 3 options as non of these series come with a 3-way center? Thank you for your comments @vicenzo_del_paris. I auditioned the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7Gs paired with Denon AVC-X3800H after a...
  5. Q

Need advice for 3.1 system

Hello audio enthusiasts, I am a complete noob who is in the process of building a 3.1 home theatre system for my room and I am looking for some guidance on speaker selection. I've narrowed down my options of the pair of bookshelf speakers and their respective centre speakers to three choices...
Top Bottom