PureLIN's latest activity

• P
    PureLIN replied to the thread Neumann MT 48.
    This is important, if you not fimilar with AoIP and don't want to learn how to troubleshooting it, get MT48 and use USB. AoIP is much...
  • P
    MT48 have: 1. USB and ADAT/SPDIF 2. USBC pd power input (power bank frendly) 3. Music mission mixer is less than Anubis (but should be...
  • P
    Find answer here: http://hifireview.com.hk/20180307/trinnov-altitude-16%e2%80%a7av_processor/ They are using firewire ! An obvious...
  • P
    Just a random question, how does the PC board communicate with other boards? I don't see the PCIe slot been occupied, does they use USB?
  • P
    The Monitor mission is just as same as Anubis from my experice by now. (MT48 add support for USB and ADAT/SPDIF of course). These limit...
  • P
    Monitor Mission is finally available, but there are some feature missing compare to Music Mission (even for Anubis, I checked the Anubis...
  • P
    Besides, if you want to have ability to update to atmos 7.1.4, AV receiver will be your only option for now, consumer atmos audio is...
  • P
    All missions is running standlone MT48, both Music and Monitor. Monitor mission have bass management. Max 24 band each ch on Monitor...
  • P
    PureLIN replied to the thread ASR Open Source Streamer Project.
    What I'm trying to say is creating a reception device with RPI and a simple audio interface (USB,PCIE,I2S or whatever), that's much...
  • P
    PureLIN replied to the thread ASR Open Source Streamer Project.
    Just an idea: Ravenna/AES67 is pretty suitable for using as a streamer (If you can accpet some additional network cable and switchs)...
  • P
    In excel, use A for Freq,B for Gain, C for Q in Rew, and D will be =ROUND( (0.69955758 * POWER(1.00024008,A1)+15.04935167) * C1 /...
    • photo_2024-02-03_22-48-06.jpg
  • P
    The regression is done with python script, and I create another script for convert the REW export txt file into NeuMi snapshot file for...
  • P
    No, it's a approximation with some errors (the error is small though). Since Merging is behind Neumann (actually I think all the...
  • P
    I think you don't understand what I means with "connected GLM", I means connect the 8341 to GLM adapter with net cable, but not if...
  • P
    BTW, the Q formula coming from regression analysis based on loopback measurement result: Input Q is the Generic EQ type in REW. def...
Top Bottom