Recent content by Popscene

1. P

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

And an extension port. They are releasing too much similar products.
  2. P

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

What's the point of this one over the e70 ?
  3. P

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

With my mkII version, i don't notice any difference between with and without external supply. So, I don't use an external power supply.
  4. P

Audio-technica ATH-MSR7 Headphone Review

Had the same problem with the original version on both earpads and headband. The coating started to fade out after a few years. No longer a problem with the b version.
  5. P

Here are both on the same graph: Thanks, this graph quite matches my impressions.
  6. P

Comfort is quite good for my small ears with the b version. The first one, despite is better construction, had definitely to much pressure on ears. The MSR7b has a more relaxed sound, but the sound stage was not as good as the original one. I still prefer the later (b) version. I know i don't...
  7. P

Thanks. I wonder how they compare to the B version which had a quite different sound signature.
  8. P

Kef R Meta Series Release

To be honest, I am truly happy with my non meta kef r3. I don’t find them boring at all. This the most sonically coherent speaker that I have ever heard.
  9. P

Kef R Meta Series Release

For sure, it will be enough. I drive them with nc122 and its powerfull enough to listen at a reasonably high volume.
  10. P

TEAC announces new USB DAC Amplifier AI-303

Would such unit be able to drive Kef R3 ? I never use half of the power of my NC-122MP on them and quite like this small integrated solution.
  11. P

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

Never heard any difference related to filter configuration but i enjoy this little machine for more than two years and don't feel the need to change (paired with NC122mp and KEF r3)
  12. P

Ifi Zen Can....has this unit been measured here yet?

Thanks for the advice but I tried with other rca cables and on the 3.5mm input : same result. Did anyone notice the problem of input isolation ? You can hear first input playing when second input is selected.
  13. P

Ifi Zen Can....has this unit been measured here yet?

Sorry, it was a mistake, i meaned no sound at low volume, a typical problem on low end products with potentiometers. I got the same problem with 3.5mm output.
Top Bottom